Customer Service & Accounts Position
We are currently looking for a team member to work with us on a flexible part time basis (1-2 days per week during school hours) experienced in customer service.
Your role will consist of:
- Calling existing clients and discussing their progress
- Building relationships and upselling to existing clients.
- Chasing accounts owing on a wekly basis.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Thriving on being busy and achieving goals.
- High energy, feeding off contact with people on phone.
- Relationship builder for a wide range of personalities.
- Understanding clients current and future needs to create new opportunities.
- Confidence with computer systems. Updating CRM with new deals, calls, follow ups made throughout the day.
- Business admin tasks and documenting processes.
- Take part in regular team meetings on production, sales and accounts.
This role would suit an experienced Redlands-based stay-at-home mum or dad who has left the workforce to be a parent and are looking to get back into employment. We are looking for someone who wants to start with just a day or two per week during school hours, moving up to a 5 day work week.