Start planning now and you can have a sizzling website for Summer! A few small changes can bring your website to life, helping you retain customers and find new ones.
To start we suggest you update your content. Updating your website content encourages visitors to return regularly. You can do this by showcasing products, updating a blog, adding pictures or providing case studies.
Use social media: it’s a great way to drive traffic to your website and by including social media icons on your homepage, you’ll encourage people to keep in touch with your brand.
Facts about social media users in Australia – 2012:
- 57% are female 43% are male
- 46% are over 45 years of age
- 22% are 35 – 44 years of age
- 18% are 25 – 34 years of age
- 14% are 13- 24 years of age
- 57% college or university educated
- 11% have incomes over $100,000
- 47% have incomes $50,000 – $100,000
- 27% of small businesses use social media
- 34% of medium businesses use social media
- 79% of large businesses use social media.
How Social Media benefits your business:
- Increases SEO and ranking
- Drives more traffic to your website
- Is a cost-effective marketing tool
- Offers instant customer service and feedback
- Offers instant product and marketing updates
- Raises brand awareness
- Enables targeted advertising
Add a new feature: like a new haircut adding a new feature such as a slideshow to your homepage; immediately brings it to life. A slideshow grabs attention, showcases important information and can be a fresh navigation tool. It’s easily updated and another great way to keep customers coming back for more.
iSonic are offering two great deals so you can get set for summer:
1. Social Summer!
Free mockup of your social media pages if you were to go ahead with us, and 1 months free management on a 6-month management account.
Social Media Management: $231inc setup + $220inc per month
2. Slideshow Splash!
Add a slideshow to your existing website with 4 slides included for $231inc. Update your existing slides for only $154inc. (normally $385 and $308 respectively).
For more information to go ahead with either of these offers, simply contact our office and mention the special you wish to go with before 1 Nov 2013.